| Shahi Paneer Bhurji |
Make this Shahi Paneer Bhurji when you want some extra richness in your normal Bhurji.
- Paneer - 300 gms
- Onions chopped - 2 Nos
- Tomato concasse - 5 tbsp
- Green Peas - 1/2 Cup
- Cashew Paste - made from 10-12 cashews
- Jeera - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder - as per taste
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Kasoori Methi Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Ghee / Oil - 3 tbsp
- Cooking Cream - 4 tbsp / as per taste
- You can make scrambled paneer by boiling milk and adding curd or lemon juice or vinegar. Add any of these ingredients till milk starts to curdle. Strain this mix for paneer crumble. Alternatively, you can grate paneer for the dish.
- Heat ghee in a pan and temper with zeera. Sauté chopped onions till they are light brown. Add tomato concasse and fry for minute then add Turmeric, Red Chilly and Garam Masala Powder. Mix and fry the masala on low to medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Add frozen peas and fry together for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer and mix with all the masala and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes before adding cashew paste, Garam Masala. Fry for about a minute before adding cooking cream to finish in another 2 minutes.
Garnish with coriander to serve.
|Temper ghee with jeera|
|Sauté chopped onions till light brown|
|Add puréed tomatoes|
|Add turmeric, red chili, coriander and salt|
|Fry masala on low to medium heat|
|Add peas to masala|
|Fry peas with masala|
|Mix well and cook|
|Add Garam Masala|
|Add cashew paste and cream|
|Cook for another 3-4 minutes to finish|