|| Safed Lobia Ke Pakode ||
This is a new recipe by using “Safed Lobia” or “Black Eye Beans”. It turned out quite well, so sharing here the recipe.
- Safed Lobia - 1 Cup soaked for 4-5 hours
- Onion - 2 Nos : chopped
- Garlic - 4-5 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green Chili - 2-3 / as per taste
- Fresh Coriander- small bunch
- Salt - as per taste
- Red Chili Powder - as per taste
- Drain the water from Lobia and grind it after adding garlic, green chili and ginger.
- Take out the mix in a bowl and add chopped onions, fresh coriander, salt and red chili powder. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Give them shape by rolling with two spoons or small shape as you like. Deep fry on medium to high heat till golden brown.
Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
Enjoy Safed Lobia Pakode !!
|Grind Lobia after adding garlic, ginger and green chili|
|Add chopped onions, fresh coriander, salt and red chili powder|
|Giving shape with the help of 2 Spoons|
|Fry on medium to high heat till they are golden brown|
|All ready to be gobbled|
|Serve with some chutney on side|